How long does it really take men to fall in love?

Scientists from the United States this time decided to find out how long does it take men to fall in love and managed to come up with the result that we have honestly expected. It is well known that men easily fall under the influence of women, and that's what these study have shown. It turns out that men fall in love in women in about 90 seconds to 4 minutes.
During this period, they are only attracted by the physical appearance of women, and the behavior and character of women do not matter at that time. Only 7% of men surveyed showed interest in character during this period, while the remaining 93% of men were interested and impressed with only the physical appearance of women.
 
The situation is different in women, and falling in love with them can take much longer, so do not think that you will win women so easily. 

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Premium Blogspot Templates
Copyright © 2012 Men's Corner